Your source for the latest technology information of interest to credit unions across America.
Subscribe to our weekly e-mail newsletter and/or our monthly newsletter and stay on top of the latest technology trends in Hardware, Software, ATMs, Biometrics, Wireless, Online Banking, Marketing, Security, Internet Access and Call Centers.
When and how do we close accounts? How should the check be made out? What to do when accountholders disagree on closing the account. This program will focus on the personal account issues of closing accounts and taking off signers in this complex world.
What You Will Learn:
- What to do when the joint accountholders no longer want to be joint?
- How to pay out a POD
- How to change a trust from revocable to irrevocable?
- How to change a business from one type to another?
- Who has the right to remove names at death?
- How to close a UTMA account?
- What to do when accountholders want to remove a signer? Add a signer?
- What happens when a representative payee is no longer needed
- What happens when a guardian is no longer needed?
- Issues on closing business accounts
- What happens when a business is sold or dissolved
- And many more difficult issues!
Who Should Attend: Service Representatives, Personal Bankers, Branch Managers, and Branch Operations, Share Compliance Officer and Staff will benefit from attending this webinar.
Speaker: Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical which is a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the FI and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.